[Coco] CoCo shots in Dutch newspaper video on retro-gaming!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 12:20:50 EDT 2006

I did a number of tests (and several demos) way back when that showed that the Color Computer cassette interface was faster than the Commodore floppy drives.  This involved other folks' C-64s, as I wouldn't own one of the things on a bet.  (Even now).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

When you let people do whatever they want, you get Woodstock. When you let governments do whatever they want, you get Auschwitz.       Doug Newman

From: Thierry Mella <thierry.mella at skynet.be>