[Coco] CoCo shots in Dutch newspaper video on retro-gaming!

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Wed Oct 25 08:23:06 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:

> After about one-and-a-half minute there is full shot of a
> CoCo3 (?) connected to some TV-screen with the classic black joysticks on
> top. Of course, no one is using it. They're too preoccupied with their
> Commodore's and Atari's...

What a wonderful video ! The 1541 !! the slowest floppy disk drive in
the world.
I think that it is as fast as a tape recorder ... :-) Commodore of
course !!!

And the reality of the lack of success of CoCo in Europe ... Sad ... :-(

Cheers,
Thierry

--
Engineering is the Art of making what you want from things you can get.