[Coco] Mega-Pak (was Keyboard Q.....)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Oct 21 02:00:49 EDT 2006

David,

You can already do this with Cloud-9 SuperIDE Interface's FLASH. It
is setup to handle four ROMs. I also have a design done called
FLASHpak that will allow a max of 16384 ROMs to be stored in the
device. This is the max. number, a smaller part might be used as
16384 ROMs is not practical.

Mark
Cloud-9