[Coco] Reading and Writing CoCo RSDOS disks on PC

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Oct 7 19:26:28 EDT 2006

I was going to see a friend, who has a recycling company in Miami (recycledpcparts.com), but he wasn't in the office today. I guess I'll try to catch up with him on Monday at lunch or after work.

Probably is, I have a security company coming inmonday to install some new database encryption system, so I can;t go in the morning on the way to work, and lunch will PROBABLY be a stretch, until they leave Wednesday...

These 800MHz or so P3's are the slowest I have.

They gave away to employees, probably about 100-150 of these, as they were being retired. No drives, but 256M ram.

Tony