[Coco] NOS9 / Burke & Burke

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Wed Oct 18 11:33:06 EDT 2006

Hi. After quite a bit of manouvering I finally was able to load
BBFHdisk.dr and H0_ST225.dd and access my ST225 from NOS9. Even chd and
chx to it and work from it. Then I tried to make a proper boot disk by
ezgen the .dr and .dd (merged and with attributes properly set) in right
after RBF. This I did several times on several separate disks. I get
sparklies. I get a screen full of "KREL". Or it just freezes just prior
to the NOS9 intro info. Is there some trick to make an NOS9 boot disk
with the B&B dr/dd files? Thankyou. /Chester