[Coco] DLOAD... was Re: Error codes on SECB

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sat Nov 18 13:01:44 EST 2006

Aaron Banerjee wrote:
> As for errors, has anyone ever gotten an ?ST ERROR by simply having a
> string formula that was too complex?

I managed it once. I think I had some crazily nested LEFT$,MID$,RIGHT$,
etc. (I'm one of those who likes to combine everything into one
statement if possible. It just comes naturally to me.) I don't remember
the specifics now; it was way too many years ago.

Of course, I was mystified by the ST error at the time. You have to
understand what the string stack is and why it is used and the fact that
it is only 5 entries deep to understand it.

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.ca for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w---
!D !M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?