[Coco] Error codes on SECB

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Nov 18 00:07:58 EST 2006

I checked on the "Quick reference guide" and the NE error is not listed.
Also, this short program gives no number
10  ON ERR GOTO 1000
20 LOAD"PPPP"
30 STOP
1000 ? ERNO,ERLIN
1010 END

If I change line 20 for WOAD "PP" I get the expected results for an SN error

BUT... If after the first program ends, I type ? ERNO, I do get 26 as
answer... :-/