[Coco] RS-232 Cable

Mark Mellor markmbm at jps.net
Sun Nov 12 08:42:45 EST 2006

Bob,

I got it to work with another cable.  I have an original CoCo cable that has
a DB25 connector on it.  Then I hooked up a null modem, then a DB25 to DB9
connector, and then a straight RS-232 cable to the PC.  I think the problem
was pin 1 on the CoCo should go to pin 1 on the DB9 and not pin 4.

Regards,
Mark