[Coco] Coco Worldwide

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun May 28 16:55:53 EDT 2006

Hello Thierry!

Welcome from another European CoCo-user. There aren't many of us on this
side of the Atlantic, but our numbers seem to have doubled twice, so now we
are up to four!

I have no idea how many CoCo's there are still around. I have a little
stockpile myself here, one of which I am about to sell to a Norwegian guy I
met at evening school, who used to own a Dragon.

Anyway, let's stay in touch. Maybe we can establish a European CoCo user
network.

Cheers,

Fedor (in Danmark, 'though originally from Holland)

PS: check out this (outdated) webpage I once made:
http://hjem.get2net.dk/steeman/ecun.html