[Coco] Serial Data Transfer between PC and CoCo

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Thu May 25 22:45:00 EDT 2006

Robert,

Thanks for the advice.  The problem I have is that I need to get a copy
of a decent CoCo terminal program on an RSDOS formatted disk, so I can
load it up on my CoCo.  If I get a copy of terminal software on my PC -
I can't transfer it.  I don't know why I can't get Omniflop to work.

If you know where I can get terminal software on a CoCo disk, let me
know

Thanks!

Bert (I was known as OS9Bert back in my CoCo days - I had a column in
the MOTD OS-9 Users Group Newsletter)