[Coco] nitros9.org

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed May 17 12:14:24 EDT 2006

You should have a script that was used to create the bootfile, right?
There should be the names and locations of all the modules that are required.
I guess that checking that they are available when the new bootfiles is being
created is the first step.

I really never had any problem creating customized boot disks using NitrOS-9's
scripts, and I seem to remember they include all the drivers you might need.

Diego