[Coco] The Works - CoCo3.com deal

Rick Ross rickross at mail.rossprogramming.com
Sat May 13 15:34:45 EDT 2006

Forget it - I read the instructions :)

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Ross
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 3:32 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: RE: [Coco] The Works - CoCo3.com deal

Where do I find a link on coco3?
-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com]
On Behalf Of Roger Taylor
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 3:22 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] The Works - CoCo3.com deal

Ok guys, I'm in a good mood this weekend (and I need some funds in my
PayPal account) :)  so you better jump on this one *this weekend* or
forever kick yourself...

How's this for $29 ?

* The CoCo Collection CD:
  - TONS of of CoCo files, games, apps, graphics, dsk images, docs,
manuals, etc.
  - Latest Rainbow IDE and Portal-9 IDE installers
  - M.E.S.S. .104 and BIOS collection (almost all of them) for Rainbow
IDE
integration

* Rainbow IDE and Portal-9 registration keys (means you purchased both
and
get free upgrades)
* CoCoNutz Newsletter booklets volumes 1-3 and the special 2005 Xmas
issue
booklet
* CCASM Users Guide & 6809/6309 Reference manual booklet (assembly
language)
* For the first 6 orders I receive - a PC Link Cable (CoCo to PC
null-modem
serial cable)

All for ** $29 ** which includes shipping in the U.S.  Canada add $3.50.

Btw, Rainbow alone is $49, Portal-9 is $39, the PC Link cable is over
$12,
and Mary's newsletter booklets cost to produce, so I'm practically
giving
everything away here to make some sales this weekend.

PayPal Only -> payment at coco3.com
Ask for "The Works" or I'll know what it's for by the amount you sent.

Thank you all for supporting CoCo3.com and for helping me pay for
hosting
and my development tools that I use to bring you everything.

Cheers,
Roger Taylor
www.coco3.com

--