[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu May 4 15:29:00 EDT 2006

Ken,

I would like to meet you. You have been a GREAT customer of Cloud-9.

I felt the same way back when I attended the RainbowFests. How can I
compare to the CoCo greats? I felt like a speck of sand on a beach.
That was when they had thousands of people and all the big names where
there. Well little did I know, that I was right there with them. Just a
bit slow coming out of the shoot. I met Tony D.(Disto), Kent Meyers and
Kevin Darling just to name a few . Kent and I became friends and I
would call his office and chat. You never know.

Mark
Cloud-9