[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 4 15:18:32 EDT 2006

Ken,

Like you I find it hard to meet new people and feel uncomfortable in groups
of people I don't know. I went to the Cocofest for the first time last year
and was treated like an old friend by the people there. I found out about the
fest the week before by doing a google search on "coco" on a lark and decided
to go. I had no idea of what to expect prior to going and ended up having a
great time.

I'm glad you're planning on going next year and look forward to meeting with
you. I'm sure that after being there for an hour you'll feel like you're part
of the reunion!!

Frank