[Coco] Trouble booting nitros9

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon May 1 23:33:58 EDT 2006

If you have one of the standard Nitros9 disks they have scripts to help
you create a customized system, and they are simple enough that just
giving them a look will help you change whatever you might need.
Look for them in NITROS9/6809L2/SCRIPTS and NITROS9/6809L2/BOOTLISTS (in
your second disk if you are using 40 tracks).
There are modules for CF cards as SCSI and IDE.
I guess that's what you need to get started.

Diego