[Coco] Trouble booting nitros9

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon May 1 22:38:58 EDT 2006

Frank,

SuperDriver disk is bootable. Descriptors should be present to access the disk.

Sx = where x is the device number of the drive.

i0 = the CF master.

Look at your invoice for the partition offsets for the CF.

The floppy boot that was on your CF when I shipped it to you would
have created an EMERGENCY boot with all the correct modules. The
/dd/startup file referenced the readme.txt file. This explained what and where.

Good luck.

Mark