[Coco] files uploaded to maltedmedia

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat May 27 00:11:18 EDT 2006

For those who are interested in a bit of nostalgia, I have been scanning to
PDF files the Australian national OS9 newsletter. These ran from July 1988
until August 1994, monthly except for January.
These files are in ftp://maltedmedia/coco/australian_os9_files/

Issues currently available are July '88 to December '90. More as I continue
scanning.

I have also uploaded scans of the Multi-Vue manual and the Development
System manual. They appear in
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS/TANDY/SOFTWARE/OS9/

There's more to come.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.