[Coco] FPGA CoCo

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 27 11:09:33 EST 2006

On 27 Mar 2006 at 10:56, Gene Heskett wrote:

> And then its hurricane season again...  I'd imagine even your place in
> central FL gets a good summer cleaning occasionally.

We got lucky in 2004 here in Tampa. Charley stayed well enough east of us. Ivan
was way west. Francis and Jeane stayed north of us but we did see some wind
damage with down trees and tha kind of stuff. In all the 2004 season where I live,
we lost power for 3  hours total.

The afternoon thunder storms come rolling in and with the first lightning strike it is
save and shut down. Theyare generally short lived and after an hour or two,one can
resume computer activities. Thinkingo f installing a decent UPS system to ride
through some of the  violent summer thunder storms.

james