[Coco] Radio Shack STAMP Developer's Kit

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Mar 25 02:17:43 EST 2006

You are best to look on http://www.parallax.com/ for the STAMP kits. They used to be advertised in Circuit Cellar (http://www.circuitcellar.com/)

The PIC chip interprets a sort of Basic which is stored in flash ROM - you don't get to use the Basic, you use a 'compiler' to create the code to interpret.

See http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7603077748 for another way to buy or

http://business.search.ebay.com/Basic-Stamp_Microcontrollers_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQfclZ3QQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsacatZ50915QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZunknown

for more.

Neil