[Coco] [Color Computer] alpha abus

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Mar 24 19:32:21 EST 2006

I remember that it was distinctive in that it had platform-specific interfaces
for several different computers, including the CoCo and IBM-PC, and plug-in
devices that you could use with any of these machines, such as the realtime
clock and DAC that you have, provided you had the interface for that machine.
I dunno if any software came with it, or just specs to enable you to write your
own.  They advertised in Rainbow for a while, so maybe someone can supply more
information by finding their ad.

Art