[Coco] CoCo 2 bitbanger does 57600bps!

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Mar 24 12:30:34 EST 2006

I hope this success means that I have a volunteer to write a simple
program that runs on linux that can listen to a serial port and save
everything that it recieves into a file for later inspection or printing!! :-)
Of course the best solution would be for Boisy's drivewire handle the chore.
This way I could print while drivewire is active. :-) :-)

In my case there's no hurry since all my Coco gear is packed away waiting for
me to finish up a couple of other more pressing projects. I may have to add
the writing of the software to the list of things to get to one of these days. :-(

Frank