[Coco] Tandy 1000sx

Sylvain Rousseau srousseau at comlab.com
Mon Mar 20 12:51:34 EST 2006

You may have to change a dip switch (it's what I have to do to get my hard
drive works on my Tandy 1000 SX).

Look at this : http://www.oldskool.org/guides/tvdog/1kfaq.html

This is the extract interesting for you:

The SX and TX will need DIP switch 2 on the motherboard turned off to allow
the hard drive to use IRQ 5 as is standard for XT-class systems.

Good luck.

Sylvain