[Coco] Tandy 1000sx

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 16:28:58 EST 2006

On 03/18/2006 04:08 am, Willard Goosey wrote:
> >From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>
> >Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:30:31 -0800

> >Tandy_1000_Hard_Drive.pdf (Adding an aftermarket hard drive to a Tandy
> > 1000) which may help some.
>
> I've already got it, thanks.
> It doesn't say how much 1000A info still holds on the 1000SX.  :-(

Basically, not much to very little aside from the video and sound components.
By the time the Honda model numbers came out, the 1k series was going
straight downhill into PC/XT compatibility.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief