[Color Computer][Coco] DLOAD mystery

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Mar 7 23:38:24 EST 2006

 The way I understood the original intention of DLOAD was to get an
exectutable from a host computer in a classroom. At the time, it was
appointed by the "teacher" to "Download NOW" to the individual
student(user).  It was done this way because the "teacher" had a mechanical
selector switch to pick which student was to download from the host
computer.

 This download would then execute, then communicate with the host to get
whatever instructions were required.. Once the application was loaded and
running, the teacher would then select another student and instruct that one
to "DLOAD".

 That's the way I remember it..

 I have no clue as to why it isn't working today. I have no clue if  it
worked then!!

 George