[Coco] Y2k bug

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Mon Mar 6 08:27:04 EST 2006

What is RTSI?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Heskett [mailto:gene.heskett at verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:53 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Y2k bug

On Saturday 04 March 2006 14:27, Chester Patterson wrote:
>12 or 13 years without firing up the old rig.
>Just did.
>OS9 Level 2 - How do I fix the date?
>It's hard coded for 19xx.
>I suppose the easiest is to change the "19" to "20"
>Which module? What offset?

Depending on what clock module hardware you might be using, there are
some fixed clocks available on rtsi. I think theres a fixed one for the
software clock too.  That will probably also contain the bootlist order
bug fixes too IIRC.  That was in ed9 of the clocks from Eddie Kuhns,
and the y2k fixes should have built on that.