[Coco] NoICE debugging for the Coco

Chris Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Mar 5 15:42:23 EST 2006

---Reply to mail from Mark Marlette about [Coco] NoICE debugging for the Coco

> I was waiting to see how many responded to this. Zero. :(
>
> This is a hardware/software dream! A tool that we have never had for
> the CoCo. Truly a GIANT step forward.

    I shouted a silent THANK YOU when Boisy announced it on the Nitros09
list. It will be a big help on a couple of planned projects. The RGB to
S-Video convertor is taking all my time now.

But, THANKS Guys!!! I look forward to making a lot of use of it!!

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
NO (or Linux) is the answer.
    -- Taken from a .signature from someone from the UK, source unknown