[Coco] Re: CoCo video? (CoCo4)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 15:54:08 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/4/06 3:19:33 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
jdaggett at gate.net writes:
>Roy

>All that you and  Frank have mentioned is fantastic. None fit the
>needs that I require. So  that is why I have taken the avenue that I
>have. It has been slow but it  has been a great learning experience.

>james

The only part of  the idea I was interested in doing was the
emulation part.   I  think it would be fun to do a coco4 that
way and give everybody the  experience of it.   But I know
nothing about the programmable logic  you and Mark
mention.   It may well be true that producing a  real
seperate machine that way is more trouble than it's worth.
I don't  know.  I accept that the super board is probably the
closest we will  ever get to a real next generation machine.
IN the mean time a little  tinkering on the side couldn't
hurt.  We'll see what happens.   :)

Roy