[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:12:06 EST 2006

I was the one selling it at Christmas, yeah it went up fast. I have a couple
primary drives listed now as well as the Burke & Burke. I never even plugged
in the RS controller, I always use my Cloud9 SCSI and IDE just much easier
on the desk space. I should have drawn up the schematic before selling it,
there wasn't much to it. Selling off alot of TRS-80 stuff that i'll probably
never use again.

Malcom