[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

Bill Gunshannon billg000 at cs.uofs.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:29:30 EST 2006

I think B rather than A.  Look at something as simple as an RS232
ribbon cable.  They sold the cable for about $5 and the conectors
were about $3 apiece.  The already assembled cable hanging right
next to them was $35.00. I mean really, just how hard was it to
put those crimp-ons on the ends of the cable?  :-)

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |