[Coco] CoCoFEST! reminder

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Wed Mar 8 23:29:51 EST 2006

Today is the 8th of March, Folks.
(like you needed me to tell you that!)
But that means that the CoCoFEST is scheduled to take place in just 7
weeks.  If you are planning to attend as an exhibitor, please contact me
for the Exhibitor's Application or download it from the Glenside Color
Computer's website. If you already have one, than send it in.  If you
need to reach ne by phone, my number is 847-428-3576, but email is the
most assured way on geting in touch with me...occaisionally the young
ones answer the phone, and you know how THEY are at taking messages.

Tony Podraza, CoCoFEST! Co-Ordinator
Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc (which is the)
Sponsor of the 15th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
April 29th  & 30th 2006--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside