[Coco] The CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Wed Mar 8 12:55:33 EST 2006

For anybody interested, we're starting to put some CoCo names to faces in
the CoCo Gallery (www.coco3.com/gallery).  It's easy to create an account
for the gallery; just supply your nickname and e-mail address and I think
you're in business.  Upload your favorite CoCo pictures, a photo of your
system, your own photo, etc.  You don't need an account to view everything,
though.

Also, I'm still working on completing the captions for the CoCoFest album
where you can see Boisy's historical collection of pictures from some past
festivals in Chicago and various other places.  I still haven't seen them
all there's so many!  I wish there were more!

This leads me to this request: If you have attended past CoCoFests and have
ANY pictures at all, PLEASE upload them to the CoCo Gallery under your
album and I will move them to the Fest album later.  We really need a
central place for these historical pictures and it looks nice what's there
now, so please consider adding to the cause!

--
Roger Taylor