[Coco] Setting up a hard drive

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Jun 20 16:25:58 EDT 2006

Leon,

These are REALLY old drivers. Basically you need to select the driver
based upon the sector size the drive supports.

SuperDriver, basically connect up the drive, make a boot and it will
figure everything out for you. As I recall the Superdriver disk is
bootable as well.

Boisy, care to add anything?

Mark