[Coco] Help! A CoCo2 died on me!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 04:38:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yeah, it would seem logical that there is only something wrong with the
display circuitry that was modded, but the computer itself is still working
fine. I will try to describe the mod. It would be helpful if I had a CoCo2
schematic. Does anyone where I can find one?

BTW this is a PAL version of an early CoCo2 (still with Radio Shack on it).

Cheers,
Fedor