[Coco] Incompatibilities between CoCo and Dragon?

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 16:15:16 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:
> Thanks. I also read that the Dragon had a different memory map from the
> CoCo? So isn't the main difference internally (i.e. besides input/output)
> the different memory map and the different BASIC tokens?

Some of the stuff in low memory (below the video page) is in slightly
different places, but I would say perhaps 50%-75% is in the same places.
The rom calls are mostly different too, though there are for the most
part equivelent calls on the two machines. I constructed a partial list
as an .asm file that I can post if people would find it usefull, does
the list accept zipped attachments ?

Phill.