[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco} IBM SCSI hard disk question..

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Jun 10 19:46:13 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Pittel" <fwp at deepthought.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] [coco} IBM SCSI hard disk question..

> On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:45:28PM -0500, George's Coco Address wrote:

This too, is the way I understand it. However, I don't know how well the
driver in OS-9 does this. I would think it is okay.

 These drives which I have are a mystery as to whether or not they even
work. The cabling inside the cabinet they were in are the 50 pin variety and
the drives were not connected to anything except the cabinet. I expect they
don't work, but I wouldn't know until I determine how to effectively
interface them to OS-9 L2 and try to format and use them.
 Once I learn exactly how to do this first stage, then I can discover if
they are actually useable.