[Coco] Re: Bootable PCI USB Card? (On-Topic, really!)

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Thu Jun 8 12:36:44 EDT 2006

Roger, why not just transfer the USB key content to a CD-ROM then boot from that? You'd still have most of your utility, just can't change data on the CD. That's where the USB key gets paired with the CD-ROM. ;>  Unless your laptop has a CD-RW drive -- then you can burn a CD-RW disk...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent