[Coco] drive hastles

Chester A. Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Jun 6 12:42:43 EDT 2006

I'm just gettin back into my old CC3 and support hardware and have had
problem after problem. Solved the display problem (Roy's adapter and an
ATARI RGB backup) but then my three Teacs died. BUT 3.5" drives all work
great, just no software! (everything is on 5.25") AND my ADOS is configured
for 40T. Hence my hastles.

I'm messing 'round with file transfers and will try to save the ADOS from
RAM to disk then xfer to PC then onward. However it's been so many years
that I only very vaguely recall the address limits, commands and syntax. I
should have the original ADOS distribution disk but if I do, it's on 5.25
and we're back to square one again!

I have plenty of blank 27xx and 27xxx EPROMS but somewhere through time I
lost my Disto burner. Drat!

The Extended ADOS manual says two 80T DS drives are no problem.