[Coco] My project...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 22:57:51 EDT 2006

My project of taking a Coco3 and putting into a Model III case is one step closer to reality. Got a dual drive Model III off ebay last week for 5.95 + 27.00 s/h. Yes, for 5.95 it was a complete derelict. The electron gun on the back of the tube was broken off and laying on the bottom of the case. Gonna start disassembling it this weekend and getting the case ready for a fresh coat of white paint. Then the fun begins...

  When I'm thru I hope to have a Coco3, LCD, multipack and Cloud-9 Superboard packed into this case, with a CDROM, floppy and one of my spare 9.1GB SCSI drives I have (which is probably overkill for a Coco, but I already have it...) all running off of an ATX power supply.

  Hopefully I'll have it completed by late fall...