[Coco] 40 lead cable

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sun Jun 25 22:43:04 EDT 2006

The (slow) process of relearning OS9 and putting my Cooc3 into a PC box...
I've got three floppy drives and one ST225 HD in a PC case. I want to put
the MPI, with the floppy & and HD controller, in there as well and have just
the one 40 lead ribbon leading to the Coco. Drives & MPI powered by the PC
PWR supply. What's the longest that's reliable and reasonable? Caveats?
Perhaps a good solid ground lead Coco <=> MPI as well? Maybe shield the 40
leads and ground only at one end? Does someone out there have one of these
cables, fully functional, and wouldn't mind parting with it? Thanks!

/Chester
Costa Rica