[Coco] OS9 term

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sun Jun 25 13:56:53 EDT 2006

As I'm just getting back into all this after so many years... Would someone
explain to me the different OS9 TERM options (Coco2 compatible 32 column,
Level 2 /w - /w7 compatible, Multivies) what works with what and perhaps
more imoprtant, what doesn't work with what, or point me to where I can get
docs about. Thanks.

When I boot up from disk, everything loads from floppy but the shell and
startup are loaded from /H0, and I haven't patched anything yet! And I get a
40 column VDG display, I don't know why.

Thanks.

/Chester
Costa Rica