[Coco] Coco3.com forums

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Jul 30 19:41:09 EDT 2006

Is it necessary to post these server reports to the mailing
list?  This could be adding to the problem.

For what it's worth, CoCo3.com is currently "under attack" by a goofy
little weekend warrior whom I am aware of.  The hosting company is
also watching right now and is managing the firewall while I am
looking at log files from the forums, FTP accounts, and admin panels.

The only thing that was compromised was a setting in the forums that
caused another link to be attached to the base URL for links within
the forums.  I am aware of the backdoor script they used and am
working to keep it from happening again.

This is typical of kindergarten-grade hackers.

--
Roger Taylor