[Coco] Re: Coco3.com forums

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 19:20:21 EDT 2006

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 30 July 2006 17:51, Tim Stahlhut wrote:
>> The forums links don't work for me also.
>>
>> Tim S
>>
>> "Tim Stahlhut" <stahta01 at netzero.com> wrote in
>> message news:eaj8gj$hqt$1 at sea.gmane.org...
>>
>>> http://www.coco3.com/ worked for me.
>>>
> And FWIW, I'm repeatedly getting a blank page at that address.
> Firefox-1.5.0.5, on linux.
>
>>> Tim S
>>>
>>> "Brian Blake" <random_rodder at yahoo.com>
>>> wrote in message
>>> news:20060730203930.11296.qmail at web30310.mail.mud.yahoo.com...
>>> Anybody else getting 404 File not found errors? I can see the forum
>>> main page, but all of the links bring up the error screen...

>>> --

This is the error I get:
Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at coco3.newfoal.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.coco3.com Port 80

Firefox 1.5.0.4

Dave

--
The trouble with trouble is it starts out as fun.