[Coco] How do I copy a DMK formatted virtual disk to a JVCvirtualdisk?

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 03:29:56 EDT 2006

Warren,

Very interesting - I took a look at the SVD web page and it looks like
it does a lot.  Can you load a DMK image disk from a PC via the SVD
device and then save it back to the PC as a JVC image disk?

Looks like an awful lot of money just to copy a couple of disks I have
that are DMK format.

I did see a transfer utility on the web, but it is for Macs not PCs:

http://home.netcom.com/~tlindner/CTU.html

Bert