[Coco] How do I copy a DMK formatted virtual disk to a JVC virtualdisk?

Warren Hoslet dermunda at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 03:06:15 EDT 2006

>I'm getting all of my CoCo software copied off my PC and onto 3.5"
>floppies.  My only problem now is that my CoCo doesn't seem to be able
>to read, nor can OmniFlop copy DMK formatted virtual disks to my 3.5"
>floppy.  Perhaps I need to add some more formats to my OmniFlop
>registration?
>
>Bert
-
I don't think Jason has any support for DMK images in his OmniFlop program.
There are probably other tools to do this, but the one I have used on Win XP
is the SVD control program (www.thesvd.com). This program is actually used
to control a semi-virtual floppy drive device, but you don't need to have
the device to run the software. It will load and save disk images in various
formats including JVC and DMK. Just download the 2.2 version of the PC
software.

Warren