[Coco] Re: Floppy drive problem need help

Warren Hoslet dermunda at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 19:04:16 EDT 2006

>Thanks for the info. If it was termination wouldnt it have been fixed when
>tried it as drive 1?
>I can upload some picture of the drive and put them on my web space. I'll
>post links to the pics here
>and maybe someone can help spot this termination component.
>
>-Charlie

-
Moving the drive won't matter if both drives contain terminating resistors.
Only one drive should be terminated and it should be the last one on the
cable.

I believe the white DIP shown in your alps6.jpg photo (next to the drive
select jumpers) is the resistor pack. If you remove this, then that drive
should be the first one on the cable and your other (terminated) drive
should occupy the second slot.