[Coco] Re: Floppy drive problem need help

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 18:22:22 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info. If it was termination wouldnt it have been fixed when I
tried it as drive 1?
I can upload some picture of the drive and put them on my web space. I'll
post links to the pics here
and maybe someone can help spot this termination component.

-Charlie

"Warren Hoslet" <dermunda at hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:BAY107-F23A85CE290EA1DF4F2B85ECF5E0 at phx.gbl...