[Coco] reading the ROM on a CoCo 3

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Jul 29 13:10:58 EDT 2006

Mike

There is not. Unfortunate but it does make sense. The original demands for
the ROM Enable output from the S-Bus was a read only condition.
Therefore the R/W line gates this signal and prevents writing to ROM
memory range when the R/W line is asserted low. The only way out is to
redo the GIME or to redo the hardware and bypass the GIE for ROM area
select.

james