[Coco] Re: Sierra games with sound!!

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:47:19 EDT 2006

Maybe I should be more clear. Using MESS and Nitros9 I can copy and DSAVE
the files from KQ1-2.dsk with no trouble.
However, no matter what image I place them on DSKINI gets a write error on
track 2 when making a real coco disk.

Is there a difference between disk 2 in the package with no sound vs this
new package with working sound?

-Charlie

"Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:ea3pk3$t1p$1 at sea.gmane.org...