[Coco] NitrOS-9 Project Website Update

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 14:31:09 EDT 2006

Boisy,

  Looks great!!! I do have to echo Roberts statement, though. Even on my ADSL connection, the page loads were somewhat slow. I can see where those still stuck on dial up would have serious problems. Otherwise, looks fantastic!!!

  Brian

Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  Boisy Pitre wrote:

> Using a new website tool available on Macs, I've updated the NitrOS-9
> Project web site to reflect a cleaner, fresher look. The content
> remains largely unchanged but an updated look was sorely needed.
>
> Check it out at: http://www.nitros9.org/
>
> --
> Boisy G. Pitre

Looks very good but on a dial-up connection the pages load very slowly.
I think the looks would not suffer much if lower resolution graphics
were used. A reduction in both resolution and color would greatly speed
up the process for those of us that don't have broadband.