[Coco] Help - CoCo emulator disk image formats...???

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 16:29:35 EDT 2006

Carey,

Thanks - I know he's got a great deal of formats in one program.  I bet
the NSA would be interested in this program!

Anyway, I think I'm real close - because the program is working much
longer than it did before.  I'll try to format both sides and then go
back and format using a single sided format.

Thanks

Bert